To deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, I want to assure you that we remain committed to business continuity while also protecting employees and our client partners. We prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and their families as well as the customers we serve. We have taken several steps to mitigate risk while maintaining lab activity and business continuity, including:
- Adherence to governmental recommendations which include “social distancing”;
- Cancellation of all travel abroad, privileging conference call;
- Mitigation of the risks of spread by contact: postponement of all visits not strictly necessary (customer, supplier, employees), prohibition of work meetings in groups, quarantine for all employees who have traveled to risk areas or have been in close contact with a person showing flu-like symptoms;
- Providing, where appropriate, flexible work arrangements that maximize work execution;
- Activating business continuity plans to enable delivery on time of our commitments.
Currently, according to the precautions taken to mitigate risk, no delay are observed to deliver the results. We also continue to initiate new studies and our labs and teams are fully operational. We are committed to continuing our mission during this critical and unprecedented period and we thank you for all your kind messages. Obviously, this organization depends on the evolution of the situation. If any change would be expected for your projects, we would find a solution and you would be personally informed.
In the meantime, take care of yourself.
BUD of Rovaltain Research Staphyt