Rovaltain research Staphyt
Analytical method development and validation
Our analytical park includes equipment such as LC-HRMS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, ion chromatography (IC), UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Size-exclusion chromatography. The RRS team has also access to a nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer (NMR) and ICP-AES.
Thanks to its analytical platform, RRS develops analytical methods for simple organic substance (pure substance, monomer…) and complex organic substance such as polymer.
Based on its expertise and its Good Laboratory Practice quality system (Area 8 : Analytical and clinical chemistry testing) RRS is able to work on a wide range of matrices such as water, liquid from process, solvent, effluents, biological fluids, air, soil, sediments and all plant and animal matrices.
RRS offers developed and validated analytical method
RRS offers method validation in compliance with « Good Laboratory Practice (area 8)» and in accordance with the following guidelines or norms
SANCO 3030/99 rev.5 (22 Mar. 2019) : Technical Active Substance and Plant protection products: Guidance for generating and reporting methods of analysis in support of pre- and post-registration data requirements for Annex (Section 4) of Regulation (EU) No 283/2013 and Annex (Section 5) of Regulation (EU) No 284/2013.
SANTE/2020/12830 : Guidance Document on Pesticide Analytical Methods for Risk Assessment and Post-approval Control and Monitoring Purposes. Supersedes Guidance Documents SANCO/3029/99 and SANCO/825/00
NF T 90-210 (NOVEMBRE 2018) : Initial performance assessment protocol of method in a laboratory
SANTE/12682/2019 (24 Feb. 2021) : Analytical quality control and method validation procedures for pesticide residues analysis in food and feed
- Internal RRS methods
Being a GLP Laboratory, we perform the following Physico-chemicals analyses:
- Test No. 102: Melting Point/ Melting Range
- Test No. 103: Boiling Point
- Test No. 105: Water Solubility
- Test No. 106: Adsorption/Desorption Using a Batch Equilibrium Method
- Test No. 107: Partition Coefficient (n-octanol/water): Shake Flask Method
- Test No. 109: Density of Liquids and Solids
- Test No. 111: Hydrolysis as a Function of pH
- Test No. 112: Dissociation Constants in Water
- Test No. 117: Partition Coefficient (n-octanol/water), HPLC Method
- Test No. 120: Solution/Extraction Behaviour of Polymers in Water
- Test No. 121: Estimation of the Adsorption Coefficient (Koc ) on Soil and on Sewage Sludge using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Test No. 123: Partition Coefficient (1-Octanol/Water): Slow-Stirring Method
You try to validate a method according to a standard which does not appear on our site?
Stability - Storage
Do you need stability/storage study? RRS offers assistance in analytical method development and analysis of your product – accelerated and long term studies.
Certificate of analysis and substance characterization
RRS offers services of chemical organic substance identification. The Certificate of Analysis gives you information on the quality of your substance (main components and impurities) thus as the absolute purity of the active substance and the impurities.
REACH, Specific case — Annexe VI
- Each substance composition
- Degree of purity (%)
- Nature of impurities, including isomers and by-products
- Percentage of (significant) main impurities
- Nature and order of magnitude (e.g. ppm) of any additives
- Spectral data (UV, IR, NMR, Mass Spectrum)
- High pressure liquid or gas chromatography
- Description of analytical methods or the appropriate bibliographical references for the identification of the substance and, where appropriate, for the identification of impurities and additives.
In case your substance needs a detailed chemical analysis ; RRS offers a « screening » analysis.