Rovaltain research Company
Analytical method development and validation
Our analytical park includes equipment such as LC-HRMS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, ion chromatography (IC), UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Size-exclusion chromatography. The RRCo team has also access to a nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer (NMR) and ICP-AES. Thanks to its analytical platform, RRCo develops analytical methods for simple organic substance (pure substance, monomer…) and complex organic substance such as polymer. Based on its expertise and its Good Laboratory Practice quality system (Area 8 : Analytical and clinical chemistry testing) RRCo is able to work on a wide range of matrices such as water, liquid from process, solvent, effluents, biological fluids, air, soil, sediments and all plant and animal matrices.
RRCo offers developed and validated analytical method
RRCo offers method validation in compliance with « Good Laboratory Practice (area 8)» and in accordance with the following guidelines or norms
- SANTE/11813/2017 Method validation for pesticide residues and analyses and food analyses.
- SANCO/3030/99 rev. 4 Technical Material and Preparations: Guidance for generating and reporting methods of analysis in support of pre- and post-registration data requirements for Annex II (part A, Section 4) and Annex III (part A, Section 5) of Directive 91/414
- SANCO/3029/99 Residues: Guidance for generating and reporting methods of analysis in support of pre-registration data requirements for Annex II (part A, Section 4) and Annex III (part A, Section 5) of Directive 91/414.
- SANCO/825/00 rev 8.1 Pesticide residue analytical methods
- NF T90-210 Mai 2009 Initial performance assessment protocol of method in a laboratory
- Internal RRCo methods
RRCo, Expands your horizons…
You try to validate a method according to a standard which does not appear on our site?
Stability - StorageDo you need stability/storage study? RRCo offers assistance in analytical method development and analysis of your product – accelerated and long term studies.
Certificate of analysis and substance characterization
RRCo offers services of chemical organic substance identification. The Certificate of Analysis gives you information on the quality of your substance (main components and impurities) thus as the absolute purity of the active substance and the impurities.
REACH, Specific case — Annexe VIRRCo offers:
- Each substance composition
- Degree of purity (%)
- Nature of impurities, including isomers and by-products
- Percentage of (significant) main impurities
- Nature and order of magnitude (e.g. ppm) of any additives
- Spectral data (UV, IR, NMR, Mass Spectrum)
- High pressure liquid or gas chromatography
- Description of analytical methods or the appropriate bibliographical references for the identification of the substance and, where appropriate, for the identification of impurities and additives.
In case your substance needs a detailed chemical analysis ; RRCo offers a « screening » analysis.